Saturday, August 9, 2008

Van is Home

Yesterday I was laying in the back of the van while John drove us to our parking spot. When he switched on the led running lights that are along the ceiling, I instantly knew there was never going to be anything better than this. This is home. This is where I feel comfortable. I no longer care what is on the inside...I love it just the way it is. On another note, John was talking with his parents when they said all along they had an AC unit, I guess we just needed to ask. LOL we didn't know about it. Well in order to get the unit we have to go through the shed which is filled with wasps. So tonight we will get some spray and kill em all! LOL I have to call an auto body shop and see if someone can cut out the rear bottom of the door so we can fit the ac unit in there. Once that project is done life will be so much easier.

No comments: