Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting a my favorite van!!

We're getting a van!!! We're getting a van!! We are so very excited!! We have been emailing back and forth with Lydia who writes Freedomvan..She is selling us her van! To think that Lydia is the one who really got my van going!! And that we will be living in the same van that she had her first experiences in!! We wanted to model whatever van we decided to go with, after her van. Funny how things work out, isn't it?? Lydia, thank you, no one has every been as helpful and supportive as you!! We will be leaving on the 3rd, on our way to Colorado to pick up our van!!
John and I had a great time the last couple of days.. He was off work Wed. so we stayed at home and played guitar. John is a great teacher, I have been trying to learn to play the guitar (trying but not succeeding). He has been so patient with me. I thank the gods everyday because I am so blessed to have him in my life!!
We are taking a lazy day today. So much to do and no motivation. Kiko keeps spilling my glass of mtn dew. I would fill it and go to get a drink and she has it all over the floor. Kiko is our ferret. She's rascally but we love her.
I guess it really is time to get to work
So for now
Peace out

2 comments:

stranger in a strange van said...

i'm honored to be a part of your journey and i hope the van serves you well and you love it as much as i do! i look forward to meeting you an john.

rebeccaljennings said...

woohoo sounds exciting, it's freakin steaming hot so hope you guys and your pets stay cool. I'm glad you finallyy got your van though, when you get some cash saved up don't forget to come see me. I admire you guys, no rent to pay, no bills, except stinking gas, ugh!