Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hungover....

Ugh I feel horrible today. Went to see Tech N9ne last night, it was fun. I drank way too much, danced all night, now I my shoulders are sore, therefore I woke up at noon today. I really don't care much for drinking, its very seldom that I drink alcohol. I prefer other recreational endeavors. I have been sleeping way too much lately, I just feel so tired. I don't know why but I have a hunch. I also have been having stomach acid very very bad, the tums don't seem to be working for this acid and my lower abdomen feels bigger. Not uncomfortable, I think the only way I can describe it would be to say I feel some pressure near my ovaries. Other than feeling sick, I am happy. John makes me feel so complete. Up until John and I got together, I had had a very crappy life. Short version, I practically grew up alone, my mother left me as a child and I never knew my bio-father. I lived allot on the streets, never staying anywhere for more than a couple of months. I guess that's why van living doesn't scare me nor make me apprehensive. Anyways, I am so very glad that John found me. This is the first healthy relationship I have ever been in. We work in harmony together. He often likes to say that I am the woman version of him, my reply to that is that he is the woman version of me. We both agree that he is more emotional than I am.
Oh about the van. We will be going to get it soon. We are waiting on that check from the gov. I finally got one of my internet paid checks. It takes so long to get paid from some of those internet sites. So as soon as Johns check gets here then we will go pick up the van. On the progress of packing, we have allot of things packed. We still have several boxes to go through and of course the everyday items. We are going to pay my storage tomorrow, get rid of everything that wont be coming with us in the van, and that means very busy days ahead. I haven't been into my storage in about 10 months or so, it will be neat to see what kinds of treasures it holds. My storage is a 10 by 15 stacked to the ceiling. I know there are 3 or 4 computer desks 2 that have never been used, 2 couches, and at least 10 bags of clothes. That will be allot to get rid of. Anyone in my vicinity want some free or mostly free stuff. There are a few things that I couldn't just give away. Well if you want some just email me and let me know your interested. Well I think I am going to lay down. Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

stranger in a strange van said...

hey there lori, seems like you're making progress,yay! did you end up buying that van? i've still got my old van if you're interested. it's in good shape with only a few minor problems, totally drivable and safe and best of all--ready to live in. might be small for 2 people though, it's only a standard size cargo van. i'd be willing to go pretty low for a fellow vandweller. send me an email if you want to discuss it--freedomvan@gmail.com