Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Van update

We have some more updates. About the van that we were going to go get in GA. We decided not to because we felt it was too risky to get it to arkansas. So we have been looking again. We believe we have found our answer!! A fellow van dweller has an extra van that she is nolonger using because she bought a new van. I greatly respect her and John says I am her fan! Well I think I am a huge fan of hers. It would be an honor to live in her van. Well we have 11 days left to get into a van. Our lease is up June 1st, so we have to be in our van by then. I am feeling so excited as the days go by and a bit anxious because we havent gotten a van yet. But we are very very close! I have faith that we will prevail!

1 comment:

suddenvolcano said...

Do you ever read Hobostripper.com? She's got some great tips for van dwellers, I especially like her spray bottle bathing method. Good luck!