Sunday, June 1, 2008

Van time almost here....

Just a few more days till we leave on a bus for Colorado to pick up our new van! When we get back we will have 2 days to pack everything into the van and be out of this crappy apt. The air conditioner broke again and now the dryer doesn't want to work. I've been doing laundry all day, trying to get ready for the big move. My best friend Heather and her 3 boys came over yesterday and Heather helped me go through some old boxes. She took a van full of stuff home with her, including a brand new steam cleaner which I have no reason to have now. I hope she gets great usage out of it. I finally met some of Johns family. I just love his Mom to death. She is great! I hope that one day they will except me as one of their own. It would be nice to have a family that cares about you. I have never had that. My mother left me when I was 9 and I was tossed about from place to place. All my life I have been a burden to people. Finally I have found someone who truly cares for me. Who loves me for who I am. Who doesn't want me to change. I have found my paradise...It doesn't matter where we go or what we do...I would be happy to live in a cardboard box, just as long as I have John. The time we share together is precious. If I died tomorrow, I could say that I could die happy. Everyday I wait for him to come home, and everyday I miss him terribly. When he comes home it makes me so very happy to see him, to hold him, and to kiss him. I know it sounds crazy but we have the best times when we are together. We sing, laugh...oh he makes me laugh and smile!! Well in about an hour he will be home and we will be together again. When he is gone, it feels like an eternity without him...Time goes by so very slowly.

No comments: