Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update 4 days in

We have officially living in our van now. We gave up the apt keys yesterday and finished cleaning it up. It has been 4 nights living in the van. There is allot of work to do in the van still. First, we absolutely have to get our bed of the floor and the only real reason for the is because we need that extra storage space. That is one of our first priorities besides oil change and tune ups and all that good jazzy stuff. This is going to be a short post because we are at his parents house and I don't really feel like doing allot of typing at 9 am. You know there is something that I have noticed about living in a van, its very easy to get up early in the morning, almost like an automatic thing. I have never really been an early riser..But as a van dweller so far my average time to wake has been around 7 and 8. Though this morning I woke up around 6 or so or even earlier not really sure. Well this is all I am going to post today. I will post more later today or tomorrow and give you real details.

2 comments:

Lobo V said...

Try milk crates 6 total 2 on each end 2 in the center with the openings facing outwards...they are great to store paperback books,folded clothes, food if you put up nets to keep them from falling out. I used this set up in my van when i had it (need a new one..lol) and it worked great.

lainy said...

Good luck after losing all that money. I think that was a bunch of crap by the way. My daughter would never steal from you or anyone else.