Monday, June 30, 2008

Jumbled Info and family time....

Today has been a really great day. I have learned alot and spent alot of time with some really great people. I have spent most of this day with Johns sister Tonya, who by the way I had only met once briefly. Tonya has 4 kids who are the greatest and most well behaved children I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am, right now, at their home posting this. They live on a farm..well a sort of farm. They have something like 40 acres I believe is what Tonya had said. They have chickens, a goat, and a cute pup who is a great Pyrenees ( one of my favorite breeds). Let me tell you that I have become so much closer with Johns family than I had ever expected. They really are so wonderful. These last few days with his mom have made me feel so great. Almost as if she is my mom.(She is a much better mom than my mom ever was) I feel very comfortable around them including his dad. Johns dad, i have found, is a really good cook. Also, I was doing some math to see how long till we pay off the van. The van will be paid off by the end of the year...Yeah! I would like for us to be gone on the road trip before Jan 10. I really refuse to stay any longer. Even with a van this place seems to just suck us in. Ohh about what I had learned today. I learned how to can food and how to make freezer jam. We used blackberries. I cant wait to try it later. Everything is going great! Life with John is just as sweet as honey. I started a new blog-like on webook.com where I have alot of my poetry and the novel I am writing. We get to bring the van to his sister Tonya's as house to work on it. I am very excited about that. Gosh I need to get those pictures taken. Guess i will wait to take them when we get it cleaned completely out and ready for the laminate stone flooring. When I get home to the van today I will post the new schematics that I have for the van. Love you all.....

No comments: