Friday, November 14, 2008

Picture time

Excuse the order of the pictures...
I think I am bloggeriliterate...
I cant seem to get them in order.
The top pic is my Marlboro Sleeping bag.
The best sleeping bag I have ever had.



My Mr. Wooly...very warm, just a tad small, but works to keep the lower half of me warm (especially my feet..burrr it can get cold down there).


Here is a top pic of my backpack...
Special Thanks to Heather...Thank you for the backpack!!
See the clear handle?
Those boots you see are tied to the handle.
To keep them out of my way,
I face the toe toward front of the pack...


The Inside of my bag..I keep trash bags as liners for my backpack
So when it rains I will still have dry clothes to change into.


Another pic...out of order..lol
This shows you the top of the trash bag..
I wrap it around till its water tight...then zip it up



Here is the bag all zipped up...
The weight really distributes well in this pack...



Here is a cool extension I did to my pack...
Remember that red sleeping bag you saw in the first pic...
These are the straps that go to it.
I cut them out and put them on my pack to help with the weight...


See the toes of the boots...
and you can see how I have the shoe strings
used as rope to tie the boots to the handle.



Here is a pic of the saddle bags that I made Ruby.
If you want one for your special pet..I am up for trading and green energy donations...



Ruby loves wearing her saddle bag!



This is the flap over the pocket..



Easy to open, and I have added snaps to this one..
But next time I will use buttons..Snaps don't hold very well at all!



A for Ali



My Bob Marley Pull-over
The only jacket I own....



Ruby, a truly wonderful friend...



See the flag...told ya....
May love always be there to pick you up when your feeling down....
Loving You All
Ali

No comments: