Friday, November 21, 2008

Travelers....

I have a brother who has been trying to make it to Missouri from SC. Have many of you ever heard of manifesting? I mean making something happen just by thought? Well, my brother Blue did just that. About 15 minutes after getting off the phone with me, he got a greyhound ticket purchased for him. And a day before that he was needing more money...well he found 3 dollars in his pocket...I think that's great news...

So Monday the 24th I will be picking him up from the bus station in Springfield. Then we are heading south for thanksgiving..going to spend it with my brother-in-laws family. Its not that far south..I have a few ideas of what I wold like to do. First, I want to spend some quality time with my sister. While I was in Harrison the last time I didn't get to spend any time with her...I miss her something terrible.

I have a good friend that I haven't seen since high school in OK..I would really like to spend some time with her and her family...and I just love spending time with my family(friends are my family too). I hope to meet some great family..like ACE, BLUE, and JAI...Nata..sooo many...SCIENCE..ohh so many..Love You ALL!!

Well this is going to be a short post...just wanted to update everyone....and tell ya all that I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

FALIA REVIEWS: said...

I definitely believe in the power of thought and manifesting! I often find that if I think about something often, try to figure out how to make it happen, & want it badly enough, it just manifests itself. Quite often actually. It is amazing. You just have to believe. Be sincere & unselfish. We have angels looking out for us, and I bet they help us out. :)