Friday, October 17, 2008

Playing Catch-up

I want to get most of you caught up on what has been happening. There is so much going on and SO much that has happened. Good and bad.

John took me to Mountain Home, AR to catch a ride with "Brother" Robert. I became emotional when it was time for John to leave because had to be at work just an hour from that time. When he left we were on good terms and still in a loving relationship (or at least I thought so).

The first week in the woods was terrible for me but it was one of the best things for my health. I have always been used to eating all those poisonous food such as McDonald's, Sonic, high fructose corn syrups, and MSG filled products. During that first week, I started detoxing all those horrible toxins out of my body. I almost jumped ship that first week. As the weeks went by, more and more people arrived. As people arrived, more and more work was being done. We were staying very busy, working even in the heat of the days. When the event date finally arrived (I thought I might had been in a stalemate until that moment, wondering if the event was ever going to come to pass), I watched everyone pull-in and gave everyone a huge hug and welcomed them home! The love was so strong, I couldn't help but to shout it out at the top of my lungs!! I was in love with the feelings of family and love.

When Sunday rolled around, people started packing their things up and heading out, but before everyone left we had a very successful trade circle. We got rid of 3 hermaphrodite kittens. I got a hair wrap and a new earring that is huge and has the letter A hanging from it. My new nickname is AliCat but they call me Ali for short. Not many people know my real name anymore which I think is really nice. A new transformation deserves a new name!!

There is so much that has happened, that I am not going to put it all in one post. So for the rest of the story you will have to wait till I can get it written...

3 comments:

Jack said...

Just glad you are back. Definitely let it all out. Wanna know more.

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/

Living the good life....together!! said...

Jack,

Could you email me at alicatpurrrrrrrrrrr@gmail.com

Lots of Love
Ali

FALIA REVIEWS: said...

I definitely believe in the power of cayenne. If I ever feel like I'm getting sick, I drink a glass full of cayenne pepper water and eat a garlic clove. Works wonders. Kicks the sickness right out of you. I found your van page on the blogger search, and I also live in a van. My van living blog is at http://www.faliaphotography.com . I notice that I read some of the same blogs as you, I will have to check out your page some more..