Thursday, December 11, 2008

Health updates and such...

I found out that it wasnt the pain meds that caused the severe reaction...it was the augmentin xr sr.
Now I can take the pain meds like i need. So if I take alot of pain meds in the morning then about an hour later I can stand to get down all the pills. I am feeling alot better for the most part. Still haveing a bit of a time but hopefully soon all will be well and I can start to travel again. I have a feeling that my days are not up!!

I will not give up on my dreams..remember I said that several months ago and I still mean it!! Alot of ppl around me want me to stop and get a real job and stick it around here...I take a look at that senerio and think..where will that get me in 20 years? Definitely not somewhere I want to be!! Do I want to be stuck in one town for 20 years, if you know me or even if you dont and all you have to go is this blog..you should know...that NO that wont do!

I love thrills, I love challenges, I love living!

4 comments:

Andrea Reynolds said...

There's a big world out there, meant to be explored. I've lived and worked and studied in 3 countries, and visited most of South America. Traveling widens your horizons (cliche, I know) and I wouldn't have forgone any of it. I don't want to be on my deathbed one day regretting I didn't go where the road called. "Travels with Charley" and "Blue Highways" are still my two favorite books.

Andrea

FALIA REVIEWS: said...

Feeling better?

Reamus said...

See your following me now. Hope you find something worth reading. I'll be out wandering again in a month or so.

You feeling better?

Erin Gilday said...

omg!!!! i haven't read your blog in a while and i'm so sorry to hear what happened to you! that's terrible!! are you ok now??