Monday, August 10, 2009

The Significant Events that I can remember!


I have decided to start writing down my travels and such stuff as the "Significant Things". That was its not so hard on my Ol' Nogg'n.

Here's what I wrote on paper......(wrote yesterday)

I left the roofing job early, all of us did. Ben had already left a few days before we did. So Sketch, Swuirt, Pockets, Modig, Little Bitch (the dog), and I hitched to just north of Allen, TX toghether. We all cozied up nextr to each other in a tent. The next morning we split up into 2 groups. one of 2 (skectch and squirt and the other group of 3 (Modig, pockets and I). So my group went on up the road to Gainsville TX where I ended up having to go to the hospital, by ambulance(I am doing better). Had to squat in gainsville because they gave me a pain med that kicked my ass! Every hour I got 25mg of morphin through a patch for 4 days. Made a very good amount of money there. I really learned about flying a sign there...We all were tripp
n that whole week...CCC+morphin...woohooo...While trying to get out of Gainsville we had to wealk 2 mi in 115 degree weather. I was carring an amp (sidekick), 76' Jackson hollow bodied electric guitar, Martin Backpackers guitar, Trumpet, saxophone and my pack, very heavy... We didnt have much water so the 1st mi we conserved our wqater then the next mi we had no water. Needless to say the last mi we didnt have a sip of water left. I quit sweatring during the end of that walk. We saw a truck stop sign from about 1/2 mi away. We get ther and its burned down so no water..such a disappointment. I saw a mobile home sales lot so I went over and used the spickett. Aprayed myelf down. drank large amounts of water then took the rest over and shared with my friend..not 15 min later iwent back to get more water and all the splashing i had done had dissapeared..it sure was hot. we got a ride out of there. oh btw, modig left us about 2mi back to hitch on her own.
Pockets and I hitched to 40 then thru most of OK till we got put up in a hotel for 5 days. Then pockets and i took seperate journeys. I went on to ride a penske truck to Alb NM (thanks to Craigslist rideshare) then some cuba locals picked me up there and took me to welcome home. There I stayed for over a month and a half. Had a blast watched alot of naked ppl dance around in mud. I stayed at nationals till there were about 25ppl left...there was over 20000 of us there...Then I took off with sketch and squirt (they bought an rv) and their friends anthony and nola were with em. We traveled to conway ark where they dropped me off..and anthony and nola decided to go with me. We hitched to Harrison then hitched to bergman where my little sis lives. Then we split up..Nola and anthony went to eureka springs and I stayed behind. I will soon go to see a very good friend named Day in AR and help him with his huge gardens. Then while I am there I plan to put in an "App" for Eastwind commune so that I may visit and hopefully live there. Its in Tecumseh MO. Loving All of You soo very much. Sorry about all the mispellings but I didnt have much time on the computer!

Peace to all my Brothers and Sisters!

Alicat

2 comments:

storagedJPS said...

Wow, It's good to know that you are doing well.

Living the good life....together!! said...

wow John its nice to hear from you...thank you for your comment!

Sending You Lots of Love,

Alicat